A belt filter is a device for the continuous mechanical separation of solid particles from various types of media for further processing. The pre-filtered water can be recycled and reused in the process or further treated.
- Voltage system: 3 + PEN ~ 50Hz, 400/230V, TN – S,
- Utility water (flow rate 2-3 m3/hour, pressure approximately 0.3 MPa), optionally with filtrate
- Connection to compressed air minimum 6 bar
The operating principle
Water with impurities is directed directly onto the filtration belt. Impurities are captured on the filtration belt, while free water flows through the belt into the gutter. The impurities are pushed by the belt towards the pressing roller. Pressure is applied between the pressing roller and the belt, which squeezes water from the impurities captured on the belt. Thus, dewatered impurities fall onto the conveyor or into the container. The filtration belt is cleaned with water under pressure (filtrate can be used, recycling the water). The intensity of rinsing is regulated by a ball valve.
Belt filter can be manufactured in several modifications:
- Modification with 1 pressing roller
- Modification with 2-3 pressing rollers
- Modification with high pressure on 1 pressing roller
- Modification with high pressures on 2-3 pressing rollers
Based on parameters, it is possible to select an ideal filter from both functional and energy perspectives. In addition to the standard type, we can customize the equipment according to customer requirements. The primary input factors to consider when selecting the equipment are:
- Water flow with impurities
- Proportion of contaminating components
- Size of contaminating particles